1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as being verbally inspired and completely inerrant in the original writings and of supreme and final authority in faith and life. (Psalm 119:89; Isaiah 40:8; Matthew 5:17-18; Luke 24:27, 44; John 10:35; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
2. We believe in God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Genesis 1:26; Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 44:6; Matthew 28:18-19; John 6:27; Acts 5:3-4; Hebrews 1:1-8; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
(Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:16, 20-25; Luke 7:48; John 11:35; Philippians 2:5-8; Titus 2:13)
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and hereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
(Genesis 1:26-27; 2:16-17; 3:1-7, 22-24; Psalm 14:1-3; 51:5; Ephesians 2:1-3)
5. We believe that God ordained marriage as a life-long relationship between one man and one woman for the purpose of sexual intimacy, companionship, and procreation. Marriage is a picture of Christ’s sacrificial love for the church and the church’s joyful submission to Christ. (Genesis 2:18–25; Matthew 19:3-9; Ephesians 5:22-33)
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as the representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
(Isaiah 52:11-53:12; John 1:29; 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 9:22)
7. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life for us as High Priest and Advocate.
(Isaiah 53:12; John 20:19-20; Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 4:14; 7:25; 1 John 2:1)
8. We believe in "that blessed hope," the personal ,bodily return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
(John 14:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Acts 1:9-11)
9. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ, are born of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God, a relationship in which they are eternally secure.
(John 1:12; 10:28-30; Acts 16:31; Romans 8:28-39; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5)
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
(Isaiah 53:12; Luke 16:19-26; John 5:25-29; Revelation 14:10-11; 20:11-15)
11. We believe that the gifts of the Spirit are given to (1) glorify God, and (2) edify the body of believers, and that any gift used within the Church must be in total agreement with God's Word.
(1 Corinthians 12:1-11; 14:1-12)